Sunday, May 11, 2014

I wish I had a picture of my mom.

I would post it right here for Mother's Day:


Truth be told, my memories of Mom are rather hazy. But I still miss her and love her.

Mike and Jeannie miss and love their mothers, too. And they can remember them pretty well, since they have whole albums of family pictures to look at.

Here is Mike's mom, my Grandma Grace. I can remember her because she was a big fan of my blog and used to come visit me.


I never knew Jeannie's mom, my Grandma Milly, as she died before I was born. But she looks like a nice lady.


Happy Mother's Day to all mothers everywhere--including my adoptive mom, Jeannie!


3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy Mother's Day, Mom! :-)

Jenny said...

Happy Mother's Day! I had a great time today.

cleemckenzie said...

I thought it was about time I stopped by to say hello. It was a hectic 2013 and I've spent most of this year trying to catch up! I should probably not try.

Here's to Moms. My son actually made me a pie. Who knew he had such talent.